Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SHE pads Testimonies

Farah (21), Kuala Lumpur 

(white discharge/itchiness)
Everyday I am having irritation and white discharge that leave stain on my panties that also produce bad odour. I have used feminine hygiene wash but still to no avail. After using She panty liner, I discovered that the odour has been eliminated. The irritation has been also been reduced and happy to find out that there was no more stain on my panty for the first time. I am feeling very confident now.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Haslina (43), Perlis 
(period pain)
Since school days I had a very severe period pain. I usually depend on painkiller and it has become a habit until now. Since I used She sanitary pad for the past two months, the pain almost disappeared and I was very comfort during my menstrual. My menstrual cycle is normal now.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Norhayati Omar (50), Pahang
(cyst)
I have a cyst in the womb since I was 45 years old. I have been taking antibiotics whenever the uterus is infected. A lot of money had been spent for medical examinations and also medication. A friend recommended and convinced me to use She sanitary pad and panty liner to help solve my problem. It's hard to believe that the sanitary pad would solved my years of problem but it was amazing that after my first trial during my menstrual, I do not need to depend on antibiotics anymore. Two months later, the scanning proved that the size of my cyst has been reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment